Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Much Needed Help!



When we had our most recent miscarriage, a friend told me I had to keep trying and couldn't give up--and she said she'd do whatever she could to help me. Well, here is proof!
Mary Kaye and Helen have been an amazing help with our adoption garage sale. We priced things together for 3 hours on Sunday, and then they priced for 3 more hours without me! We got together on Monday night and priced for a few more hours and are getting together again on Wednesday. I'd be lost without them!
Totes and bags have been showing up from others and, more is on the way! It's so encouraging. We are so blessed to have such supportive and generous friends and family.
I have help lined up for the day of the garage sale, too. It's going to be a fun day!

2 comments:

  1. When is your garage sale? How can I contribute?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth! It's April 22 and 23, but we may do another one in July. Your moral support is more than enough! Thank you for checking in!

    ReplyDelete