Sunday, August 14, 2011

Jealous of a Belly.

Sometimes I get hit harder with the disappointment that we can't easily have children.  This happened the other day at the county fair.  Of course, I am THANKFUL that we are blessed with Griffin, but that doesn't mean that I can completely stop my feelings of wishing we had more children...it's something I've dreamed about my whole life--having kidS. 

We spent quite a bit of time in the Midway--Griffin's favorite place.  There are tons of rides and corn dogs, pretty much all he needs for pure bliss!  Of course there were lots of families there, families with 2, 3, 4 kids.  And that really didn't bother me.  It was one beautiful pregnant belly that bothered me.  And, I'm not really sure why that one bugged me, but it did.  She really looked like a nice person, someone I would be friends with.  And, there were other bellies, but they didn't bother me.  Maybe it was because she seemed a little like me, just an average gal.  Maybe it was because she was at the perfect cute belly stage.  Maybe it was because she wasn't flaunting it at all, it just looked so natural on her.  I looked over at Jamie and said, "Sometimes I just don't like pregnant people."  And Jamie said, "That's ok, God loves you anyway."  He's a hoot!

Soon after spotting the lady with her beautiful belly, I noticed a warning sign on a ride.  I couldn't help but take a photo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment